NOURISH YOUR SOUL RETREAT, UTOPIA ROTE, Oct 28 - Nov 4
Refresh your body, clear your mind, and nourish your soul for 7 days and 7 nights on Rote Island in Indonesia. We've created an intimate and unique immersion of yoga, coaching, holistic nutrition, and eco-conscious living in an untouched paradise.
Christie Baumgartner has been teaching yoga and leading retreats in Vancouver, B.C. and abroad since 2008. On top of her passion to teach vinyasa, she also believes in yoga therapeutics and loves working with everyone from beginners to elite athletes. She loves to share her holistic approach to the practice on retreats to nurture her students to feel refreshed and in harmony with their body after a week of self-care.
Jane Ready-Webster is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner who is passionate about cooking and eating delicious and healthful foods and helping clients understand the healing power of what and how we eat in an approachable way. Janebelieves that the synergy of yoga, nutrition, body work and nature are the pillars of health and happiness, and is devoted to offering services and practices to empower and support others on this journey.
Erin Tetarenko draws on over 12 years of experience facilitating in health and wellness. Her life experiences and educational background are a synergy of yoga, human movement science (BSc), coaching psychology (MSc), and mindfulness. She believes that the body is a vehicle for transformation and that by developing self- awareness, we create opportunities for shifts towards greater well-being.
Utopia Rote on Rote Island, Indonesia. The videos say it all!
Wake up in a tropical paradise to a daily yoga practice, meditations, coaching workshops, and holistic meals. The focus of our program is to provide the environment, guidance, and tools to empower you to thrive in your life, both on and off the mat.
Christie will lead purposefully themed and sequenced morning yoga practices with pranayama and meditation. Erin will facilitate mindful living workshops to help you connect more deeply with yourself and offer you tools to take your yoga practice off the mat and into your life. Jane will offer holistic nutrition workshops on mindful eating, managing emotional instability through nutrition, and how to improve your digestion overall. There will plenty of time to explore the natural beauty of our surroundings alongside inspiring conversations, infinity pool lounging, and daily island adventures.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Daily Yoga Practice including pranayama and meditation
- Mindful Living Workshops: an integrative approach that blends ancient yogic philosophy and current science in coaching and positive psychology
- Holistic Nutrition Workshops: informative sessions and cooking classes to empower you to individualize your approach to overall health and make informed decisions around food as medicine
- 1 hour Massage with local masseuse
- Stay comfortable at Utopia's eco-conscious and thoughtfully designed accommodation options that all include spectacular panoramic views
- 3 nourishing meals per day with vegetarian and vegan options
- Airport transfers
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS (REQUEST AT THE TIME OF BOOKING):
- Return Flight Packages from Bali to Rote Island
- Private Yoga Session with Christie
- 1 hour Clarity Coaching Session with Erin
- Personalized Nutritional Consultation with Jane
Shared room occupancy
- Single Bed USD $1,840
- Double Bed USD $1,875
Accommodation options go on a first come first serve basis, so connect sooner than later to secure your preference. A non-refundable deposit of USD $500 is required at the time of registration.
Use the form below to reserve your spot, get payment information, and of course, to ask any questions about the retreat. We'll be happy to help you with any additional information you need.